Short term activities
Our yearly activities include:
- Organizing barbecues at Björnör for both members and non-members in commemoration of our national day May 20th.
- Participating at the international cultural event at Bäckby in the month of October during which we present Cameroonian food, dance and art.
- Organizing sport activities such as football every summer with Somalians, Nigerians and Ghanaians living in Västerås.
- Taking part in the Swedish national day celebration on June 6 at which as showcase traditional attires representing various parts of Cameroon and dance.
- Organizing study circles for both members and non-members in collaboration with Studieförbundet during which we listen to guest speakers, learn how to play instruments, traditional dance and to prepare Swedish and Cameroonian delicacies.
- Organizing Christmas party on the 25th of December.